The grounds of our new Dulles pet resort property are also developing beautifully!
Our Dulles and Springfield pet resorts each have a variety of dog training classes available for pet parents wanting their family dog to learn better manners or improve obedience. .
Our team spent about an hour today checking out the latest developments of our new Dulles, Virginia location. Needless to say each of us was super excited about how far along the construction of our pet resort building has come in what seems to be a short amount of time.
Contact Olde Towne Pet Resorts in Springfield and Dulles Virginia
DULLES CLASSES - Olde Towne Pet Resort
About an hour from Washington, D.C., by Dulles Airport, Olde Towne in Sterling also tried offering dog yoga, but that wasn't a hit. Amenities still on the market include hot-oil skin and coat treatments ($10-$20, by weight), pawlates ($25 per session) and shopping sprees during which pets are brought to the resort's well-stocked gift shop to select their own toys and treats, within a budget laid out by Mom and Dad. (It's up to resort staff to enforce these price limits; animals, even very well trained ones, can't be expected to do math.) At Olde Towne Pet Resort, we spare no detail in ensuring your pet’s comfort, safety, and joy. Whether you choose our location in Dulles, Springfield, or Rockville, you can rest assured of the highest quality care. This level of compassion is carried forth by our highly-attentive and professionally-trained pet care staff who is devoted to every facet of your pet’s well-being. After all, our business wasn’t founded on meeting your expectations, but rather in exceeding them.The differences in haircut, weight and breed determine the amount of time required. Requests for expedited grooming services for those on a tight time schedule can be accommodated by requesting a straight through appointment with a fee.
9. Why do grooming fees vary? The breed, weight, coat condition and type of service determine the fees.
10. What are the essential vaccines? The essential vaccines are current Rabies, Distemper and Bordetella for dogs and Rabies and Distemper for cats.
11. Why do you have early and late departure fees? Much like a human hotel, we need time to thoroughly clean and prepare the pet suites. Unlike a human hotel, your pet requires our care and attention for any walk, feeding, or playtime and cannot simply wait in the lobby, unattended. Thus, early arrivals and late departures receive additional services. If your pet goes to day camp on the arrival or departure date, the fee is waived as the boarder day camp fee applies. If your pet is groomed on the departure date, we will waive the late departure fee.
12. Do you have a veterinarian on staff? Our 24 hour pet care staff is trained to monitor your pet’s health and welfare and administer first-aid treatment while they are in our care, but we are not a veterinarian hospital. Should the situation arise that we feel your pet requires medical attention we will contact you or your emergency contact to coordinate veterinarian services with your pet’s own provider. We are within a close proximity of multiple animal hospitals and clinics in the case of an emergency.
13. What is the cancellation policy? 24 hour cancellation for day services including; grooming, swimming, cardio, agility and iron dog. For boarding, a 5-day cancellation with the exception of holiday periods when a 10-day cancellation applies is required, in order to refund your deposit.
14. Why do you do check in exams? As you are leaving your pet in our care during your absence, the check in exam lets you tell us about your pet and expectations for their care. This is also the opportunity to tell us about any medications or supplements. There is no additional charge for this nose to tail exam, as this is part of our services for our guests.
15. Where can I find your price list (prices), rate card (rates) or cost? Our rate card and service costs can be found by To reserve any of our dog or cat boarding suites, If pictures can say a thousand words, then these photos definitely say *plenty* about the progress-to-date of our soon-to-be launched pet resort facility in the heart of Dulles, Virginia.